- Manila Philippines
- 2020-03-21 0:00 to 2020-03-22 15:00
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
RACE DETAILS / GUIDELINES / RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. The race will start at 12:00 MN of Saturday, March 21, 2020 at Bonifacio Shrine, Manila City Hall and will finish at Indang Municipal Hall (New), A. Mojica St. Poblacion III Indang Cavite on Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 3:00 PM.
9:00-11:30 PM – Assembly Time / Releasing of Race Bib / Mandatory Gear and Chip Time Check-in
11:30-12:00 MN – Race Briefing / Orientation
12:00 MN – Start of the Race
3:00 PM – Race Finish
Cut-off Time – 15 hours
2. REGISTRATION FEE:
*Early bird registration with personalized name:
Php 2,000.00 (until February 21, 2020)
Php 2,200.00 (February 22 – March 6, 2020)
**There will also be an onsite registration but Inclusions are not guaranteed upon crossing the finish line, unless otherwise we still have an extra inclusions. First to finish will get the extra inclusions. However, those who will not received inclusions upon crossing the finish line can claim their Inclusions within a window of 3 weeks to 1 month for production purposes after the race day.
*For Bank Transaction, Scan/Picture your deposit slip and send to [email protected] together with your Full Name, Finisher’s shirt size, Gender and Contact Number.
*Runners should submit their Deposit Slip to the Green Mile Events Staff upon race BIB claiming. For fund transfer, bring with you a print-out of the transaction.
3. Top 3 MALE and FEMALE will receive additional award (Plaque or Trophy) NO CASH PRICE.
4. All official FINISHER’s within the prescribed cut-off time of 15 hours will receive a Finisher’s Shirt, Medal, Trophy and Meal.
5. Runners should be at the Assembly Area not later than 11:30 PM of March 21, 2020 for check-in. We will only give 15-mins grace period after the gun start. For those runners who will arrive late after which they will be declared DID NOT START (DNS) and will no longer be allowed to join the race.
6. Runners are allowed to have their Support Vehicle & Crew but they are NOT allowed to have Pacers unless Pacers are also registered. They may run on “self-support” or “self-contained” as long as they have an appropriate hydration system with them. All Runners are encouraged to bring and wear with them their respective hydration system/belt and or bottle during the race. NO CUPS WILL BE PROVIDED.
7. Runners shall ALWAYS run or stay on the farthest LEFT side of the road facing the incoming traffic. Runners are advised to be extra vigilant on vehicles approaching on their FRONT and BACK. Vehicles overtaking other vehicles on your back have the tendency to get more space on the Left lane of the Road. To be safe, run/stay on the farthest side of shoulder of the road.
8. Runners must ALWAYS run on a SINGLE FILE. A warning will be given to any runner violating this rule before we declare them DIS-QUALIFIED (DQ) in the race.
9. Support Vehicles must “leap frog” their runners. Runners are NOT allowed to be “shadowed” by their Support Vehicle. Support Vehicles must ALWAYS park on the farthest RIGHT SIDE of the road/highway while waiting for their runner/s. Support Vehicles parked on the LEFT SIDE of the road will be a ground for the runner to be disqualified.
10. Runners are NOT allowed to enter inside their Support Vehicle during the duration of the race. Support Crew can provide food, water, portable/folding chair for the runner outside the vehicle which can be seen by other passing runners.
11. Runners’ Bib Number should be pinned and must be worn in front of the body, unfolded for visibility at all times.
12. Hydration Stations will be provided at KM’s 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 55 and 60.
13. Ambulance, Medics and Riders will be provided along the route.
14. Bandits will NOT be allowed to run this event.
15. For the safety of everyone, ALL runners are required to bring/wear the MANDATORY GEAR: Headlamp/Flashlight and Reflectorized vest. NO GEAR, NO RUN.
16. Maintain the Integrity of the Race. Runners are “deputized” to report any suspicion of cheating during the race. The RD has the authority to declare disqualification to any runner before, during and after the race.
17. Runners are required to check-in their timing chip at every Hydration Stations given above.
18. In case of emergency or report of a DNF, a runner/support crew can contact mobile # 0916-6120294 / 0917-1337967 through call or text message stating the runner’s location and nature of emergency/cause of DNF.
19. It is the responsibility of the runner to inform his/her support crew and driver about the rules and regulations of this event/race.
20. The spirit of ultra running where runners are disciplined, honest, and caring /supportive to one another is highly encouraged. Remember to treat the other runners as your FRIENDS and your SUPPORT to Finish the Race.
21. All protests related to the result must be made in writing and to be submitted to the Race Organizer within 30 minutes after the official announcement of winners together with the protest fee of Php 1,000.00 with a concrete proof of EVIDENCE.
22. No time EXTENTION to keep the essence of the race, registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE/TRANSFERABLE.
23. Any infraction or violation of these guidelines/rules and regulations shall be dealt with accordingly and the RD shall immediately impose decision on such violation. The RD’s decision is FINAL.
It’s the pace that kills, never the Distance….your only limit is You…