RaceYa 10k Run
September 30, 2021
Upload and see your results
The 10k Challenge
Welcome to Race Ya, we aim to encourage and motivate you to stay fit, keep moving and reach your running goal
Wherever you are, lace up and take on our 10k challenge for September. Whether you're running your first 10k, doing it for your general health and fitness, or trying to achieve your best time, this challenge is for you.
Run safe, enjoy, race ya!
Share your race!
Share your race with your family and friends! Use this template to announce on social media Facebook and Instagram about your September challenge. Use hashtag #RaceYa10k
Special treat from T8
Get P500 off on T8 Sherpa Shorts. T8 is the lightest, most comfortable and chafe free running shorts which comes with a waistband that can carry all your running essentials
Treat from Simple Hydration
Carrying your own drink during your run is essential. It allows you to hydrate as needed and also minimizes the need to drop by convenience stores which would require more contacts with others. And did we say, you are saving mother earth by saving the consumption of single use plastic in your runs. Simple Hydration is the lightest bottle that you can simply hook anywhere while you run. If you don't have one yet, take advantage of the P500 discount we offer.
Create a Profile in RaceYaya.
Register for the Race
Submit your Registration
You may avail of the discounted ShopAtRaceYaya item before you submit your registration or come back later to shop.
Wait for Confirmation Email.
Upload your Results.
VIRTUAL RACE RULES
How to Do the Race
Start time will be at 5am of September 1 and end time will be at 10 pm of September 30, 2021. Participant can choose their start time and route, your race day from anywhere you are. The registered participants should finish their activity in a single run.
Entries in other ongoing Virtual Challenges in Raceyaya can be used simultaneously for this event.
What to Prepare before your Race Day
- Participant may use any watch, phone application or treadmill which can measure their time and distance.
- Participant must ensure he/she has trained well for the distance. Train, Hydrate and eat well!
- Participants should run within the allowed areas based on the government issued rulings. They should check the protocols and ensure they are in compliance with it as they run. Any violation will immediately disqualify the participation. (i.e., running in restricted area)
- Participants should ensure their safety during their run. We highly discourage over exertion which may compromise the participant’s health.
- Participant may run anytime, anywhere during September 1-30 2021
- Maximum of 1 upload can be done.
- Participant should start his/her watch or app at the planned start time and turn it off when target distance is met for each run.
- The goal is to meet the personal challenge you have set for yourself to reach a certain mileage before the end of September 30 do it at your own pace.
- Don’t forget to enjoy your run, take photos and share your #RaceYa10k #yourRaceyaya experience with others. Tag us so we can feature you.
Uploading of Results
- Participant has to submit their run within 48 hours after they finish but not later than October 2, 2021. Log-in to time.raceyaya.com and upload your results as indicated.
- Your uploads will update in the live leaderboard. This, however, is not validated yet. Validation will be done within 24 hours after upload. This will update in your results as validated.
- Official Results will be validated within twenty-four hours after submission. Please check your email as we will be sending communications should your submission require additional information for validation.
You will be considered a Finisher after you have finished and submitted your 10k run with verifiable link or photo.
Contest on the published results should be done via email at email@example.com not later than 24 hours from time of activity. We will not entertain any online contest and we highly discourage any form of bashing and disrespectful post against other athletes. The organizing committee will decide on the contest submitted and the decision is considered final.